Saturday 5 April 2014

The Watchers

We talk
Of great things and small

We drink wine, and sit, together,
In the glow of the fire
Your eyes lambent in the half-light of the candles

Our hands touch, a lace of fingers
The warmth of your skin on the cool of mine.

Our eyes meet
And I see your smile grow
The smile that made me captive when first I saw
Those eyes reach for me

Lust rises.
A warmth in me,
Curling and twining like smoke through the soul

I reach for you
To stroke your face. To touch your lips
To touch you
Wanting you to touch me

I see that you watch me
My lust mirrored in yours
Your gradual smile.
The whites of your teeth showing animal joy

Pure and clean
The love of the soul meeting the desire of the body

The heat bursts in me
And I grin 
And pull you to me

And I see the light in your eyes

I feel your hand on my breast
Your mouth on mine
Becoming urgent
Demanding response

Emotion quickens in me
The heart beats
And the blood sings
And the ancient, ever new passion surges
Your eyes deepen, and glow, darkly bright
Your weight on me
As your body enters my body
As your soul enters my soul

Bodies merge
Spirits meld
And words fail

And are un-needed, in the Two that is One

(Continued......)

This poem is part of a collection  - "Erotic Celebrations: Poems of Love, Lust and Sensuality" - available on Kindle from Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment